Re: [VIC]outer loop line?

Not quite correct! This was the inner circle line which ran from Rushall on
the Clifton Hill to Epping line to Royal Park on the line from Coburg to the
city.
The line from Rushall to North Fitzroy was closed on 2 May 1965 while the
other end remained open until 1 August 1981 (it served an industry - timber
works mainly I think near Delbridge Street.
The "outer circle" ran from Fairfield to East Camberwell to Alamein to
Oakleigh - only the section East Camberwell to Alamein remains.
Regards
Roger Lloyd

Xns90256ECB5255Fogo1mynxwowaustcom@203.109.250.24">news:Xns90256ECB5255Fogo1mynxwowaustcom@203.109.250.24...