Re: [VIC]outer loop line?

That's the Inner Circle. It went through North Carlton to just north of
Royal Park, with a branch to North Fitzroy. You can still see bits of level
crossings in North Carlton.

The Outer Circle went the other way, branching off the Hurstbridge line near
Fairfield Park, through East Kew, to where the Alamein line is now, then
through to Oakleigh.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia