[NSW] Grafton XPT catches fire.

To all

It was reported in three news programs that A Grafton XPT's leading
Power Car had caught alight near Newcastle, to be specific, Lake
Maquarie.
The Seven Network showed the XPT set with soot from the front car, Ten
didn't, only classified it as "Breaking News" and the Nine I only heard
it but was too late and missed it.

On Tuesday the SAME XPT set was delayed at Central station (Grafton
XPT) because of the Motor problem. they had to call technicians down to
Central from somewhere which delayed it for more that an hour or two.
 I was there and I did get pictures.
If I have a clear memory, the problem car was 2005.
Also had got a cab of 2005 from the open door with Authority
supervision.

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
P.S. New pictures online.