(Website Update) Railpix Australia 13/01/01

Hi all,

I know it has been 'forever' since the last update of Railpix, but the trip
to New Zealand left me with a lot of catching up to do.
I have got together some pics to whet your appetite.

This update:

Melbourne Suburbans have been updated, with shots of the new Connex Remods
and images of your 'everyday' Comeng sets.

A small new gallery of West Coast Railway photos.

Video Gallery has been updated with WCR videos to compliment the new image
gallery.

In the next update, we will have photographs from a NEW photographer. He is
currently scanning at high speed to get the images to us...

Until then, enjoy.
(Don't forget the new email address is railpix@optushome.com.au

--
Thanks,