Re: Cityrail - magnetic tickets

I bought a Red Travelpass quarterly at Artarmon on New Year's Day. I used it
to travel by train (only) that day. the next day, I used it on a bus, and
then tried to use it at St Leonards station. "Invalid - see attendant"!!
Eventually got it replaced - clerk at season ticket office at Wynyard told
me if you put a ticket in the machine on a bus straight after a pensioner
has used the machine, it screws the data on your ticket!!! (The ticket would
still display its info on the booking office readers).

--
Rgds

Ron Besdansky
(Computer system project manager and rail enthusiast)
Ph: +61 (0)2 9413 1136 (0900h - 2300h UT +11h) (Home)
      +61 (0)417 671 541 (0900h - 2300h UT +11 h) (Mobile)

3a619433.27094634@news.syd.ihug.com.au">news:3a619433.27094634@news.syd.ihug.com.au...