[SYD] Emergency Services at Central Station a.m. Wed 17/01/2001

As I was walking along the country trains concourse, I noticed an
ambulance leaving (with siren and flashing lights), and Police
Emergency Rescue van in entrance to station from Eddy Aveneue. Several
personnel were leaving the suburban platform area, and their white
overalls/shirts were absolutely black filthy (obviously been well and
trully down at "ground level")

Anyone know what happened?

Carrington
A computer used to take up a whole building
 - now they just take up your whole life