Re: [SYD] Emergency Services at Central Station a.m. Wed 17/01/2001

'Twas a dark and stormy night on Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:13:14 GMT as carrington
<anon@anon.com> took time out from the neverending quest to rid the world of
grues and wrote:

> As I was walking along the country trains concourse, I noticed an
> ambulance leaving (with siren and flashing lights), and Police
> Emergency Rescue van in entrance to station from Eddy Aveneue. Several
> personnel were leaving the suburban platform area, and their white
> overalls/shirts were absolutely black filthy (obviously been well and
> trully down at "ground level")

There was another fatal at Central at 4.23pm on platform 18

Catchya

   http://www.ozemail.com.au/~kingpin1