Re: Fight in XPT drivers cab

Chris (chrisc@fl.net.au) wrote:
> I heard on the radio today that there was a fight on north coast XPT.

According to the Northern Daily Leader (Tamworth local rag), the incident
occured at Werris Creek. Unless Countrylink have secretly started running
XPTs to Armidale again, we can safely assume it was an Xplorer. Bit easier
to get into the cab!

Police allege that a 27yo man from Gunnedah, who had been released from
the Muswellbrook Correctional Centre only hours earlier, entered the cab
and hit the driver across the neck while the train was reversing.

Cheers
David