Re: [NSW] Picture taking at stations (Please Read)

To All

Yep that's a real good thing!
The BIG thing which leaves me breathless is that all those Gunzels out
there armed with cameras, taking pictures in a normal commuter
viewpoint of a train, all those publications featuring those kinds of
pictures, and how long its been going on for
and it just takes now! for the authorities to start (No offence at all
to the SRA)

And by the way, I do apologise for the in-correct word usage of
Condolence, I had looked it up in a dictionary I keep next to my
computer and it embarrases me!

Anyone out there know another word starting with "Cond-" which is
related to permission, will be greatly appreciated.

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

In article <3A6CD1BB.3992A80E@iprimus.com.au>,
  Anita Lukaszyk <neety@iprimus.com.au> wrote:
> maikha_l@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> > ---------------
> > (The Main part)
> > ---------------
> >
> > Just after pressing the shutter, I switched off my camera and put
the
> > lens cap on, an Indian Cityrail station staff walked up to me and
asked
> > "Why did you take the picture for?"
> > I then replied by explaining "I'm a railway enthusiast, and taking
> > pictures of trains is my hobby"
> > She then replied saying that "I had to have permission from the
State
> > Rail Authority to take pictures in the premesis" (!!!!!)
> >
> > She then led me to the Station Master's office at Penrith Station
and
> > then I inquired about the picture taking.
> >
> > "Yes, you must have permission from State Rail to take pics on the
> > grounds, as a letter of condolence" the Station Master said firmly.
> > Completely shocked, I then explained myself, my interests and hobby
> > (photography) but he kept the Permission explanation.
>
> Pfff! Permission! I have taken many a photo at Penrith and have not
been
> hassled by the staff. Or anywhere else for that matter.
>
> You were in possession of a valid ticket, so I don't see a problem
there
> - it's not like you were trespassing or anything.
>
> BTW, http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=condolence
>
> --
> Anita Lukaszyk
> neety@iprimus.com.au