Re: [SYD] Emergency Services at Central Station a.m. Wed 17/01/2001

"Andrew Tailby" <atailby@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
3a6d4bfe$0$16385$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a6d4bfe$0$16385$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> Ok i know this one from first hand.
> Not everybody will show signs and alarm bells ring it depends on the
person
> where u may get some body who bottles everything up.
>   When they do bottle it up it becomes so great that they see this as
there
> only way out of this world and this is the result.
> some times u can get to them before its too late but in other case's it
isnt
> till after what has happened that people see why they have done what they
> did.
>   Even if people think that they were idots for what they did until u
learn
> what caused them to do it.
> It isnt fare to make any judgement on the life of that person.

My heart bleeds for the selfish cockheads, who couldn't care less about
giving some poor driver sleepless nights and nightmares for the rest of
their lives......

runaway