Re: [General] Rules & Regulations under privatization

So every time you take charge of a train you are breaking the law...perhaps
you are an imposter..or an ex button presser dog box attendant garlic
breathed cannot utter a word of English guard
3A6D8B2C.6B97CC88@ozemail.com.au">news:3A6D8B2C.6B97CC88@ozemail.com.au...