Re: Spam - Snow white

Guys, it's a virus - the person you got it from probably doesn't even know
they've got it, let alone that they're sending you the messages. It's not
spam or abuse performed by that person, so your ISP is unlikely to do
anything. I suggest you e-mail whoever you got it from to tell them about
it, and suggest they virus scan and clean their PC.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au