Re: [NSW] Meeks Road and freight line

I'm not sure if many of you interested (or investigating) in Dorrigo, I
have tripped over their website while browsing through the web.

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~dsrm/

I have seen all the pictures and officially my opinions aren't good
(Need clearence from someone here if they want me to express them, I'll
be happy to).
Judging from the tiny image of 4602 (As some may know my passion into
Electric Traction) it is in a very shocking state and ,from my view, it
is a very sorry sight to see it like that.

Does Dorrigo have plans to restore 4602? If so, I assume that it is on
a waiting list?
(The question above i'm serious and does not testify)

Thanks
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

In article <94k3g2$poq$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  joeblogggs@my-deja.com wrote:
> Is there ever going to be an "official" webpage so we can find out
what
> is really going on up there ,"officially" ?
>
> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/