Re: [NSW] Meeks Road and freight line

I drive past dorrigo a few weeks ago. It was interesting to see their vast
collestion of what is at the moment scrap. If a lot of it could be restored,
they would have a magnificant opperation on their hands. it's a shame about
the condition of the track up there... (or lack there of.. the sleepers have
sprouted roots and arwe growing..)

Paul Jones