Re: [NSW] Meeks Road and freight line

On the site, their buttons are Java (Hover buttons) so I'm not sure if
ausrailers here have it activated or not.

Click on "Pics" and on the page has a link of 4602.

Also click on "News" or something like that and browse around til you
find a link of "The 4602 Saga"

Hope this helps
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

In article <94m4r2$kf8$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  jshugg@westpac.com.au wrote:
> In article <94m2sm$hte$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
>   maikha_l@hotmail.com wrote:
> >

> > I'm not sure if many of you interested (or investigating) in
Dorrigo,
> > have tripped over their website while browsing through the web.
> >
> > http://www.ozemail.com.au/~dsrm/
> >
> > I have seen all the pictures and officially my opinions aren't good
>
> I can get into that home page but can't find any links to pictures;
> just some location maps and an old application form. What did you
click
> on to see a picture of 4602?
>
> Thanx... James
>
> Sent via Deja.com