Re: [General] Rules & Regulations under privatization

The way it is is this whilst you are waiting for your DOT card you are
supposed to carry the A4 sheet/s of paper with all your road codes that you
are competent in and the one for your traction qualifications.
Thats it in a nut shell.
I suppose when you poor guys have morons like Arrico etc running around
telling you how he thinks it is you guys don`t have much of a chance!!!
Gaub6.123$Ky1.16029@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:Gaub6.123$Ky1.16029@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...