Re: Spam - Snow white

Using MS Outlook is just asking for trouble.

IE is fine for the web, you are still wide open no more
or no less if you use Netscape.  Always use a 3rd party
email and news programs.  There are some very good
windows 3rd party programs available, some free some
you have to pay.  I use Eudora email (early 32 bit)
which simply dumps any attachment to a folder, it is up
to you whether to run a virus scan or kill it.
For usenet it is very hard to find a program on any
platform that can match Forte Agent.

MS got too cute by half with its "fully integrated
internet program" and opened the door to the dipshits
of this world.

....Tell