Re: [OT] - HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!

Sam Eades wrote:

> Happy Australia day everyone!!

Or Survival Day, as the local Murris call it. Much more positive than
Invasion Day, and good on 'em.

> Anyone have any special Aussie plans for today?

Flying down to Adjuloide for AIV! (http://www.aiv.aicsa.org.au)

Going to try and catch as many trains down there as I can - I haven't
been on a suburban diesel railcar service since the 2000's were removed
from service in Brisbane. Well, there was that one time I caught a Darra
bound 2000 set from Roma St to South Brisbane, but that hardly counts.

I still think QR should get some modern diesel-electric railcars for
things like the Laidley service ...

--
Rob K
http://members.optushome.com.au/mammal