Re: RIC react to calls for inquiry

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001 00:19:41 +1100, "f.u.i.t.b.e.t"
<fuitbet@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

I must aggree with david
If you take the south for instance the line has never been so bad,
i counted the speed restrictions on the down the other night between
Campbelltown and albury  a total of 31 restrictions are in place,
 this is a record i believe...
Bill