Re: [Melb] FSS Wheelchair incident - 2 years jail

Not biting Tezza, I will leave it to your sense of morality and fair play,
but the piece of shit apparently had the shit beaten out of him whilst in
gaol on another offence as reported on the news
Cheers
Rod Gayford

3a737758$0$16373$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a737758$0$16373$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...