Re: XPT derailment north of Albury

"Langdon Alger" <awomde@my-deja.com> wrote in message
95028j$se7$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:95028j$se7$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> Tad harsh, was a bunch of 18-20 year old yahoos from Wagga off to see
> their mate make his debut for the Melbourne Storm at Albury last night.
> The Storm nearly called off the game it was reported today.

It is a tad harsh on the families of these men, but just as hard on the
driver.
He has the right of way, but people still keep pushing to see if they can
get there a little faster..

Better to arrive a "little late" than "dead on time"

People will not learn. :(

my feelings to the families, and the driver...

Tony.