Re: On The Beach

Grime wrote:

> Don't worry its a poor remake of the original,if it doesn'tt get to NZ

Every poor Aussie show gets to NZ!!!! NZ TV is utter crap. Sixty
channels (and growing by the week) of unmitigated garbage.

> you ain't missed nothing except the spot the locations.

That would be nice, anyway. We don't get many Melbourne-made programmes
here, they all seem to be from Sydney.  A far cry from when I was a kid
in Melbourne and Hector Crawford's Melbourne-made cop shows ruled.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand