Re: 3801&3830

I have never worked steam but with diesel it is similar as the bank engine
is not connected to the train  when the lead engine gets the road the
whistle is sounded and the bank starts to push and the lead releases the
engine brakes and throtles up till the rquired speed is reached  if the bank
cannot see the signals lead driver signals with horn the appropriate signal
when passed the clearance point over the bank the bank engine stops &
returns to the station in the rear while the train continues on.
Fred Morley fredmore@iprimus.com.au
3AEC061A.B2AC4709@efs.mq.edu.au">news:3AEC061A.B2AC4709@efs.mq.edu.au...