Re: [NSW] Gunzelling by Bike

Brendan wrote:

> I've done gunzelling by foot a lot - I only recently got my Driver's
> licence. I have also used a pushbike, boat, and of course the train.

I find a mountain bike is really good for gunzelling in metropolitan areas. You
can cover a lot of ground reasonably quickly, go places where a car can't, and
carry everything you need on a rack (camera gear, food/drink, raincoat, etc).
You can even take it on a train to go somewhere that is too far to ride the
whole way. :-)

Neil.