Re: New trams

In article <3ae7dc74$0$25479$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
James C. wrote:
> Connex(serve Box Hill) have good reputition and don't cancell trains that
> frequently

Well they weren't doing too good this week!  I was getting a train at
Flinders St at around 7pm and the train arrived at Flinders St 5-10
minutes after it was scheduled to depart.

Then yesterday a 10:00am express train from Box Hill to the city by 12
minutes... what's the point in that with a 10:13am train (which the
displays seemed to imply was on time!).

I hate it when trains are delayed... just watching at Flinders St the
number of people who would have missed the train if it was on time is
pretty amazing.

I would agree that Connex are better than Bayside, but I still don't
think too much of Connex or any of Melbourne's public transport system.
The whole thing is screwed, from ticketing, to the operators.

--
Jeremy Lunn
ICQ: 19255837