Re: New trams

"DL" <D_Lindstrom@Bigpond.com> writes:

>"Paul Dwerryhouse" <paul+usenet@dwerryhouse.com.au> wrote in message
>9c65vl$2gk$1@merrick.home">news:9c65vl$2gk$1@merrick.home...

>> Why would you take a tram from Box Hill to the city when you can take a
>> train to the city?

>You can only take a train to the city if they are running and not cancelled
>to to being defective etc etc etc.

Well, it would be nice if the transport companies would provide redundant
transport links in all area, then.

There's certainly many other areas of the eastern suburbs who aren't fortunate
enough to have a tram link to fall back on, if the rail link isn't running...

I really think the money spent on the Box Hill tram extension would have
been better spent extending the East Burwood line to Knox...

Cheers,

Paul.

--
Paul Dwerryhouse (paul@dwerryhouse.com.au)