Re: Eveleigh Carriage Works = 400 flats

There are a number of skills still practiced in the Large Erecting Shop by
3801 Limited. This point was raised in my previous post which Robson chose
to snip out in his response. I again advise that moves are under way to open
this area to the public for inspections.
As to other nearby tenants' [both residential and commercial according to
Robson] complaints, it remains a case of caveat emptor - let the buyer [or
tenant] beware in regard to previously established activities. As long as
these facilities do not breach any laws or regulations surely any complaint
against 3801; the blacksmith or the future museum in the carriage works
would be a fairly empty one!

--
Geoff Lillico