Re: Eveleigh Works (was Re: [NSW] C36 Class Boilers at Eveleigh)

IIRC the roof that blew off was the former part of ACDEP that is now leased
to EDI - nothing to do with Technology Park!
or is this a different incident?

--
Geoff Lillico

3AE56A2C.18E36011@ozemail.com.au">news:3AE56A2C.18E36011@ozemail.com.au...