Re: Alice Springs to Darwin rail link confirmed

The line will be constructed from two places in four
directions. :)

Construction will begin NORTH & SOUTH of Tennant Creek
about one third the distance from Alice Springs.
And NORTH & SOUTH of Katherine just over two thirds
from the Alice.!

Territorians are just starting to wake up to the fact
that the Stuart Highway North of Alice Springs is going
to be hammered by road trains.

Unless there is a last minute shift to the "advancing
rail head" type of construction this will be as I have
pointed out before the only line in the World built
with road transport.

....Tell