Re: INNCORRECT train information in the Melbourne

In article <3ae407b7$0$25473$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>, tm says...

James, no need to be so rude! If I, as President of Citizens For Public
Transport, had been told by YOU that the Brisbane Courier Mail, has INCORRECT
information about the arrival times of the "Sunlander", for example, I WOULD
work to correct it! I have simply raised the FACT that the "Ghan" DOES operate
into Melbourne, but has NEVER been listed in the HS "Bulletin" with the PTUA,
the HS, and the GSR, in an ATTEMPT to have that information provided to PTUA
members and the general public! Why don't you understand that? Why do you offer
aduse instead of discussing the matter with the PTUA, so that THEY can get the
"Ghan" times listed in YOUR local newspaper, the Herald Sun? I have sent "Snail
Mail" and E-Mail to the PTUA, including to Paul Mees and Les Chandra, requesting
that they address the problem. I also EXCHANGE newsletters with the PTUA, and
have done so, for TEN YEARS! Are YOU aware of that? I would STILL like the thing
dealt with, and the COURTESY of a reply from the PTUA. Correct public transport
information,IS a concern of the PTUA, James! You don't know me, so why call me
an old fart?