Re: [v] total f%$k up at FSS Mon 23/4 evening

> Sounds even worse than State Rail (and that's *really* saying something
> at times!)

Yes, but this doesn't happen everyday like State rail.......
<flame safety vest on>

I was not there today, but I know(from radio news) the problem mainly due to
flood, heavy rain and caused number of trains cancelled today. Rain also
damaged some signals along the line.

(2) and (3) likely caused by so many things went wrong everywhere they
getting hard to track down what's going on.
(1) caused by (2) and (3) gone wrong the station staffs can't be sure which
train will leave first.

20 minutes delay "maybe" better then Princess highway drivers, facing at
least 4 hours drive home vai Ballarat...good luck for these drivers finding
takeaway dinner on Western highway.

Cheers
James