Re: Revenue Protection Officers

Sorry guys should have provided an little more info.

I'm wishing to find out about the RPO's that operate in the Sydney
metro area and anything about the T.I.B (Transit Investigation Branch)
that I  heard may be reformed.

I've have a long lost mate (Fred) that was rumored had transferred
from SRA? Drug Analysis section to  the RP group? and would like to
contact him, so any info on where they are  based would be
appreciated.

Cheers
Sheldon
nightstick@(NOSPAM)nightstick.mpx.com.au