Re: INNCORRECT train information in the Melbourne

ME TOO!!

but thiz iz da inn3rn3t!!!!@~! w3 d0nt n33d n0 st1nk1n rulz!!~!
mammal@optushome.com.au (Rob Kearey) wrote in

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Never engage in an intellectual argument with an idiot.
They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience --
(Unknown)