Re: 3RD track

In article <3AE3744B.C7D36D4F@fang.omni.com.au>, David Bromage wrote:
> Take a look at the alignment between Box Hill and Blackburn, and between
> Mitcham and Ringwood. A lot of VERY expensive earthworks.

I don't go out past Box Hill very often.  But I would have thought they
could at least fit an extra track in the cutting for Box Hill station.

I do recall Laburnam station being elevated so that would be expensive
and also Heatherdale station is in a cutting.  They are going to have to
do it someday though (unless Melbourne isn't growing or public transport
usage drops majorly).

--
Jeremy Lunn
ICQ: 19255837