Re: [NSW] 'Errors' in the Central Coast Timetable

When I was getting a 2-car K set from Woy Woy in the afternoon, there was a
very slow run to Hawkesbury River and the guard stopped the train at H River
for about 10 minutes so people could get off and use the toilet.

Rgds
J. Boles
Sydney, Australia

jaboles AT bigpond DOT com