RE: [NSW] 'Errors' in the Central Coast Timetable

To all

I though we were discussing the errors?
---
I'm not sure of the comparison between a K and a V, other than V-SETs
rule!!!,
they are much more bloody comfortable (Spent more than enough time on them
last Tuesday!) and I believe are designed with 'cleaner' traction?

Even though comparence between acceleration of a V-SET and a dungeon...I
mean
K-SET is mostly Jargon to me, I believe a V-SET uses AEI 149BY series 190hp
traction motors.
Which, two motors are thrown in to every motor serial bogie (Known aa a JE
bogie) which gives around 760hp per motor car.

On a two car V-SET, a typical motor car has 760hp of Traction.
A 4car set had 1520hp of traction and an 8car set has 3040hp of traction.

Now compare the facts of traction to a K-SET then analyse, though in the
long
term:

"V-SETS RULE THE SYDNEY TRACKS 4EVA!!!!!"

K-SETS are simply nothing useful IN THE OUTER-SUBURBAN AREA other than
economy
class syndrome (DVT) with uncomfortable seats!
(I judge trains by comfort, as most of us would!)
---

getting back to the error, spotted another mistake in the timetable.
Scanned and uploaded:

http://www.geocities.com/mirochip_689/booragul_morisset.jpg

NOTE: No images has been manipulated whatsoever other than the red brackets
closely inidcate mistake. check for yourself in the timetable!

cheers to all :-)
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689