RE: [NSW] 'Errors' in the Central Coast Timetable

nope you didn't say 'that' since I said that to point out the error, but you
are smart enough to find the mentioned errors :-)
---
The mountains are either on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
Going alone though, gives me time to myself and to get far away from the Rat
Race.

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

>===== Original Message From Michael Hendy <spam.sucks@bigpond.com> =====
>> Forgot to add, yesterday while stuck in the Dungeon (2car K-SET), and
>> travelling with Michael , he managed to spot a number of potential 'errors'
>> in
>> the Central Coast Timetable (Smart Boy).
>>
>> ("I never knew Wyong was Unattended in the Mornings?!?")
>

>I didn't say *that*, but I did point out the mistake in question...
>
>> Also, he mentioned a V-SET service behind our K-SET yesterday, that would
>> catch up to us, having a 10min gap between us at Strathfield.
>> It's interesting how that service behind us manages to 'gain' a minute in
>> running time between Strathfield and Central?
>

>If it was up to me, we would've been on that V set too...
>

>Tomorrow still on? What time at Penrith?
>
>I can (hopefully) be there round 8:30am :P

"If it's going your way.....it's going your way!"
(Army Armstrong- Monster Truck Racing Commentator)