Re: Train vandals locked up

Only six months???.........and in a youth holiday camp!!! I think six YEARS
sounds like a proper sentence!!! The 18 year old should go to jail, being an
adult and the younger one should be transfered to jail as an 18th birthday
present. The article states that these morons will have to pay the train
operators penalty. What about the $20,000 damage to the train? I am amazed
at the stupidity of some of todays youth. When I was younger, I spent some
time being bored and even indulged in a bit of underage
drinking.......however, I did not feel the need to derail trains or
vandalise anything!!!

Byron Creek
www.byroncreek.50megs.com

3ADE5F07.CA51B799@fang.omni.com.au">news:3ADE5F07.CA51B799@fang.omni.com.au...