Re: [NSW] 'Errors' in the Central Coast Timetable

"Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
O1xD6.13498$PE.476465@news5.aus1.giganews.com">news:O1xD6.13498$PE.476465@news5.aus1.giganews.com...
> "Hubert Lam" <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
> 9bm5qo$9uc$1@tomahawk.unsw.edu.au">news:9bm5qo$9uc$1@tomahawk.unsw.edu.au...
> > basically, yes because the V set motors are obviously different to the K
> set
> > motors.
>
> That was NOT what you said in your post. All you said was that the V-sets
> have more power because there are two motor cars as opposed to one on the
> K-sets.

pardon me for making that fundamental error!!!

> > It's like comparing a Falcon and a Corolla...
>
> I think Jonathon's post undermines your argument.

even if you get on an 8-car K set, just by observation that it's not very
powerful...acceleration-wise, it will easily get beaten by a standard 8-car
S set (C-T-T-C-C-T-T-C)