[NSW] Hunter Trip yesterday and 2-car K-SET

Yesterday had a good trip to the Hunter Valley with some mates.
First time going up that far, but enoyed most of it (Other than my mobile
unexpectedly ringing every few seconds on the way along the Central Coast,
though it was a stalker.)
being 'stabled' at Maitland for the day, most things I photograph are 90
Classes, 82 Classes, a few 48 Quads and an Exploder....whoops I mean
Explorer.

Going home was abit of a hassle, we got off at Victoria St. to wait for an
NR
(that never turned up!) and our service to Hamilton was infact schedule
EARLIER, so we were stranded there for abit of time. (Hello to Micheal
Hendy,
who coincidently ran into us on an Endeavour after leaving Maitland :-)

Going home from Hamilton was a pain in the rear-end, after some knuchled
head
train despatcher gave us a 2-Car K-SET for the 2:08pm Ex. Hamilton to Sydney
run!!!  which was ridiculously stupid as my high-expectations are a V-SET,
cramming passengers into a Sardene Can (2-car set) all along the Coast, and
me
sitting in bloody uncomfortable seats which if I sat longer would have given
me Economy Class Syndrome!

Anywayz, why the F***** hell did a 2car Sardene Can have to run us 3hrs, all
stations, running 8mins late from Hamilton to Strathfield where I was
eagerly
awaiting my connection, a G-SET service to Springwood?!?

In the conclusion, the Hunter Valley is one good place! and the scenery
along
the Central Coast line is spectacular!

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

"If it's going your way.....it's going your way!"
(Army Armstrong- Monster Truck Racing Commentator)