Re: [NSW] T99

"E.P" <nathan1@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
9bialb$3ga$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:9bialb$3ga$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...
> I think we have too many smart arse's on this ng, not naming names Dave,
> leave the poor boy alone, after all he's only 13.I remember what it was
like
> when  I was 13 just starting out in the hobby.

And it is idiots like you who should be....

....ah, never mind, you don't even have the sense to include some of the
post so that people can see what you are saying. Fortunately, my server has
about three months retention so I can see it, but the post you are replying
to is almost a week old, and it would have dropped off some servers by now.

For the benefit of those whose servers are deficient, the post that E.P. was
replying to was a post of mine where I suggested that Maikha should be
sentenced to permanent druglink services for suggesting the G sets were
"comfortable".

Dave