Re: [nsw]Work experience with trains

When I was 18, I took part of a work experience program.
I said I wanted work with the railways.
I got 1 week at Woy Woy and 1 week at Wyong.
But because of rules, OH&S etc, I was just an observer in most cases, except
for the general cleaning bit of the station assistants job.(you can not do
work experience as a Guard or Driver)
They would only give training (due to length of time, money etc.) when you
take up full time.
You are 10 and may make things hard, but anyway ask around.
Regards, Mr Smith.

3B2272A8@MailAndNews.com">news:3B2272A8@MailAndNews.com...