Re: M>Train Refurbs

"Peter Parker" <parkerp@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message
3ada1d96@news.alphalink.com.au">news:3ada1d96@news.alphalink.com.au...
> On a related topic (being from WA) I'm suprised that they allow eating on
> Melbourne trains.

They can't stop people putting their feet on seats - they'd have no chance
of stopping people eating now.

>   And as for those MX and Melbourne express papers, these contribute
> disproportionately
>  to the mess in carriages, especially at the end of the day. I wonder who

Mostly MX I suspect, but both definitely contribute. One would hope that
MX's deal with the train companies includes paying for extra cleaning!

> would be liable if a
> half-blind passenger slipped on one and injured themselves (Vaughan???).

Blind. Not half-blind. I'm half-blind, and have no problems seeing.

Or do you mean someone who can see, but doesn't notice where they're going?

Thankfully we're not at the stage of the McDonalds disfiguring pickle
debacle as seen in the US.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia