[NSW] Royal Easter Show/Olympic Park

I travelled to and from Olympic Park from Auburn today - and unless
something miraculous happens it will be the last time.
It took over an hour each way, with changing platforms at Auburn twice due
to the late running of the trains/incompetence of station staff/digital
voice announcements that are completely useless. I rang 131500, pressed 4,
spoke to someone who told me to speak to the person on the platform (ha, ha,
ha).
The return journey was no better with the up and down the stairs at
Lidcombe. Same story: trains running late/incompetent staff/digital voice
announcements that are useless/digital displays that are worse than useless.
rang 131500, got the same response - I'm starting to think it's really a
computer.
For this service I pay a premium fare of $5.40. I can drive to Olympic Park
in about 10 minutes and park for $10.00. The car park will get my money in
future.

--
Peter
"Chaos, panic, disorder - my work here is done."