Re: [QLD] Brisbane Airport Link

"Roy Wilke" <roywilke@notabitlikeanisp.net.au> wrote in message
3icB6.20$UI4.274488@news.interact.net.au">news:3icB6.20$UI4.274488@news.interact.net.au...
> > 1. Buy a ticket to Eagle Junction (closest QR station to
> > Domestic), get a SE Explorer from there, OR
>
> I don't think that will be possible. From what I've heard, the service
will
> be express from the airport to Brunswick Street, then stopping at Central,
> Roma Street, and South Brisbane, Vulture Street and Park Road before
running
> express to the Gold Coast.

Incorrect. Airtrain Citylink (ATCL) will run a 15 minute service Sunday to
Friday between Domestic and Roma Street with every second service continuing
to Robina. The stopping pattern is: Domestic - International - Eagle Jct -
Bowen Hills - Brunswick Street  - Central - Roma Street ( - South Brisbane -
Vulture Street - Beenleigh all to Robina).

On Saturdays, a 30 minute Roma Street - Robina service will run with
shuttles operating between Domestic and International (although the latter
service has not yet been confirmed).

--
Matt Smith
Brisbane, Australia

Email - mattyq1009 at dingoblue dot net dot au

Notice - All comments and opinions made herein are that of the author only
and do not represent the official view of QR. All text included in this post
(and/or reply) is copyright to the author. This message may not be
reproduced in whole or in part without the express written permission of the
author.