Re: [QLD] Brisbane Airport Link

I'm not sure if Airtrain will be working in the same way as the
Sydney mob, ie station access fee + rover ticket to use the
service etc. From what I have heard, Airtrain is running a more
privatised service than that; I believe that Airtrain controls
the operations of the trains to some degree as well as the
stations. What I am trying to say is that a train running on
airport line track may not technically be a QR train (even
though QR is physically providing the service), and may not be
covered by the SE Explorer. It is not the same setup as
Cityderail trains coming from East Hills through the NSR to the
city.

Therefore my best recommendations are:

1. Buy a ticket to Eagle Junction (closest QR station to
Domestic), get a SE Explorer from there, OR

2. Contact Airtrain www.airtrain.com.au to find out what the
story is with such a situation, then let us all know, because I
for one would like to know! (maybe all the above is just my
bottom talking?)

Cheers!
ANDREW
Remove 'spam' from my email address to reply.

"Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
maBA6.140017$lj4.4318918@news6.giganews.com">news:maBA6.140017$lj4.4318918@news6.giganews.com...
> Does anyone know of the arrangements regarding the Brisbane
Airport link,