Re: Travel times from Flinders St

Try this:
http://www.custard.net.au/melbtrans/Default.htm#ServiceLevels
It's got the times for stopping and express trains. It may be a little
inaccurate due to changed running times since I compiled it (about 6-7 years
ago) but it should be more-or-less there.

It doesn't have the suburban stations served by V/Line, sorry.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au