Travel times from Flinders St

Can anyone send me (either here for everyone) or by e-mail a list of the
travel times for all of Melbourne's metropolitan stations (including
interurban stations like Sunbury, Diggers Rest, Craigieburn, Hastings, etc.)
so I can finish an info sheet for work?  Often I get asked for info about
travel times for interstate/intercity visitors to Melbourne to get to my
work, and it would be easier for them if I could help them out as much as
possible WITHOUT having to make them call VicTrip (we like to be a friendly,
co-operative railway).  If there is a choice between public and working
times, can I just get the public (like in the back of timetable)?

Ta muchly in advance,

Bryan

--
Bryan Cullis