Re: [NSW] Driver shortage?

They rely to much on test results and not the real world. Working for the railway
is a totally different and coming up from station assistent to guard to driver or
from freight is a big advantage. Of course the people of the street learn it
eventully but it just takes longer. State rail training isn't what it could be
either.