Re: City loop issues - clarification

sjudin@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au (Stacy) wrote in
<3acd5d2c@mercury.its.rmit.edu.au>:

>What I don't appreciate is the discrimination against Sandringham line
>customers. Ok, so there may not be enough slots for them to go via loop in
>the peak - but there is no excuse for not running them via the loop in the
>off peak windows. And for those of you saying their need to be direct
>trans from Richmond to Flinders in the AM, yeah I know - provision would
>need to be made for this.

Be grateful that you do not have to participate in the morning crawl of the
northern loop (:

Some days can take up to 20 mins to get thru that hole. Granted, most
people travel to the loop stations from what I have noticed, something
needs to be done about the frequent long waits for a path into Flinders
Street.

This morning I caught the 0845 from Gardenvale on the Sandringham line, and
it was pure heaven not to have to contend with the loop crawl, and 10-20
minutes of absolute nothingness.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".